The Forums Forum Index The Forums
Message board for the various projects at TenCentTicker.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Emily Bennett - Chicago, IL (Complete!)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Forums Forum Index -> Hourly Comic Day 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sproots
Aqualad

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:35 am    Post subject: Emily Bennett - Chicago, IL (Complete!) Reply with quote

I did 17 comics this year! Check out my autobio webcomic, http://sproots.net/, if you like them!

MarlynnOfMany
Blue Beetle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Paint and sheer willpower." Nice.
newports99
Aqualad

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:43 am    Post subject: " said Harry. Reply with quote

Cheap newport cigarettes online free shipping p and faced Ron defiantly.
  "Because I thought -- and Professor McGonagall agrees with me -- that that broom was probably sent to Harry by Sirius Black carton of newport cigarettes!"
  CHAPTER TWELVE
  THE PATRONUS
  Harry knew that Hermione had meant well newports cigarettes, but that didn't stop him from being angry with her. He had been the owner of the best broom in the world for a few short hours, and now, because of her interference, he didn't know whether he would ever see it again. He was positive that there was nothing wrong with the Firebolt now, but what sort of state would it be in once it had been subjected to all sorts of anti-jinx tests?
  Ron was furious with Hermione too. As far as he was concerned, the stripping-down of a brand- new Firebolt was nothing less than criminal damage. Hermione, who remained convinced that she had acted for the best, started avoiding the common room. Harry and Ron supposed she had taken refuge in the library and didn't try to persuade her to come back. All in all, they were glad when the rest of the school returned shortly after New Year, and Gryffindor Tower became crowded and noisy again. Wood sought Harry out on the night before term started.
  "Had a good Christmas?" he said, and then, without waiting for an answer newport cigarettes online, he sat down, lowered his voice, and said, "I've been, doing some thinking over Christmas, Harry. After last match, you know. If the dementors come to the next one... I mean... we can't afford you to -- well --"
  Wood broke off cheap newport cigarettes, looking awkward.
  "I'm working on it," said Harry quickly. "Professor Lupin said he'd train me to ward off the dementors. We should be starting this week. He said he'd have time after Christmas."
  "Ah," said Wood, his expression clearing. "Well, in that case -- I really didn't want to lose you as Seeker, Harry. And have you ordered a new broom yet?"
  "No newports cigarettes," said Harry.
  "What! You'd better get a move on, you know -- you can't ride that Shooting Star against Ravenclaw!"
  "He got a Firebolt f buy newport 100 cigarettes asdfqsef56 online.
Related articles:

newport cigarettes free shipping 304
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Forums Forum Index -> Hourly Comic Day 2012 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: