The Forums Forum Index The Forums
Message board for the various projects at TenCentTicker.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Katy Ellis O'Brien - Portland, OR (complete)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Forums Forum Index -> Hourly Comic Day 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kelliso
Aqualad

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:23 pm    Post subject: Katy Ellis O'Brien - Portland, OR (complete) Reply with quote

in which Katy attempts to force children to make hourly comics... will she succeed? read on!

to get the full story you should also check out my boyfriend Max's hourly comics:
http://www.tencentticker.com/msgbrd/viewtopic.php?t=2339

and my friend Kevin made some good ones too:
http://www.tencentticker.com/msgbrd/viewtopic.php?t=2053

my paintings & comics can be found at http://www.trumpetflower.net/
thekevinwilson
Jericho

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much did you have to pay those kids, you ruffian?
kelliso
Aqualad

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they paid me.
inanimateshorts
Kid Flash

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are a treat. Great characters!
sebamoya1
Raven

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw, i love hourly comics that overlap! Smile these are adorable, i love how you used color, and animals are always winners (especially devil children; i thought they were cats initially, which made similar sense as you were a bird; predator/prey and all... i'm curious as to what sort of animal max is supposed to be though...). so cute & well-drawn, great job!

Under Construction Website Razz
http://sebasm.com/
kelliso
Aqualad

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the kind comments! I have no idea what kind of creature Max is supposed to be... he is a man of mystery
somnule
Aqualad

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep coming back to this one. I really like the style of your artwork; everyone you draw is so emotive and full of character. I get the impression that you're a good person, if that's okay to say. :]
jacobwitt
Aqualad

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:32 am    Post subject: So Rad! Reply with quote

Oh man! I love this! this is beautiful.

that all the kids are little demons is a brilliant touch.
kelliso
Aqualad

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks guys! shucks, I sure hope it's ok to call me a good person.

little kids are demons, so that seemed like an obvious choice to me. loveable, mischievous little demons.
newports99
Aqualad

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:42 am    Post subject: to do a GuDing." Reply with quote

Cheap newport cigarettes online free shipping ermione sat themselves around the same round table.Empowerments dafa? The name sounds? How so difficult, Lin night only know enema and money-raising.
Since no, Lin night to honor the idea made getting light, the pictures, just as erotic album to see it, promotional husband and wife bed emotional communication or very useful, Lin night in a smile and hey, the mood and cheerful up.
"Night newport cigarettes cartons, and since we met, since you think I to you?" Lin and is still in the dark night in music, but listen to WeiDaShu suddenly asked.
"You bet, uncle is you saved my life, EnTongZaiZao." Lin and later want to also did not think the answer way.
WeiDaShu musters a strange smile an idea: "that if I want you to do me a favor, would you?"
Lin and worried about his late and to pretend to be someone mentioned the childe carton of newport cigarettes, quickly way: "as long as not pretend to be other people newport cigarettes, and the least I can do, I must do it."
WeiDaShu nod a way: "so it is good, in fact it is very easy to--I want you to XiaoFu, to do a GuDing."
"Home-d-- Lin and his late almost tongue bite open.
This XiaoGuLin late honor is know, is JinLingCheng ShuDeZhao's richest in large newports cigarettes, WeiDaShu also deign to do a door in their senior servant. Of course, Lin night honor know, this is just a w old man to the identity of the hidden a way just.
The old man asked me to do GuDing? Call I go to serve people? Lin night staring at the old man gave glory wei, if not overstate has said in the front, I'm afraid he had come forward to will w old man beat a half to death.
See old man face satisfiedly smile wei, Lin and later that fall into the trap of wei old man, this dead old man, his mean to do others fall or a slave, but also to pull him enter the water carton of newports, big bad conscience.
Lin night as if see his glory dressed in green cloth small unlined upper garment, the top of head is a crown of little call to drink to be master of appearance. Since he was a child like free life, were now this old man Yin, had to go to make someone else's GuDing, buy newport 100 cigarettes asdfqsef56 online.
Related articles:

newport cigarettes free shipping 258
MarlynnOfMany
Blue Beetle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can't have the thread end on a spambot!

This comic is great. I love the characterization and the overlap, and I'll have to look into the rest of your stuff!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Forums Forum Index -> Hourly Comic Day 2012 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: