The Forums Forum Index The Forums
Message board for the various projects at TenCentTicker.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEW COMIC GUYZ.

 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Forums Forum Index -> WIP Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
tasteslikejim
Terra


Joined: 22 Dec 2005
Posts: 51
Location: Memphis, Tennessee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:56 pm    Post subject: NEW COMIC GUYZ. Reply with quote

It's for the most part done. I have to fix the title page and cover (not shown), plus it looks a million times better printed out.

http://www.tasteslikejim.com/comics/armslength/

Input and constructive crit would be appreciated too, if you're open to it.
_________________
ihatejim.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
deantrippe
Robin


Joined: 04 Mar 2005
Posts: 1199
Location: Georgia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy...

wow.

that's freaking awesome dude.

jeez. uh, the only thing i'd consider changing is taking out the last line. i think the images work great and that last line kinda trambles on them?

jesus dude. thats a GREAT comic.
_________________
Dean Trippe | Project Rooftop
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
tasteslikejim
Terra


Joined: 22 Dec 2005
Posts: 51
Location: Memphis, Tennessee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hrm, I'll make another version with the last lines omitted. It really does read differently in print, with the flipping of the pages and whatnot. Hey has Joel Priddy talked to you recently by any chance?
_________________
ihatejim.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
deantrippe
Robin


Joined: 04 Mar 2005
Posts: 1199
Location: Georgia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tasteslikejim wrote:
Hrm, I'll make another version with the last lines omitted. It really does read differently in print, with the flipping of the pages and whatnot. Hey has Joel Priddy talked to you recently by any chance?

i think the story works better without the last line, but it's just my opinion. it's your story bro.

no i haven't talked to joel this week. he's supposedly working on a review of a power pack submission we got at project rooftop. why do you ask? is he missing?
_________________
Dean Trippe | Project Rooftop
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
tasteslikejim
Terra


Joined: 22 Dec 2005
Posts: 51
Location: Memphis, Tennessee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well he mentioned your name in class and he said he was maybe talking to you about visiting our class as a guest/working comic artist/illustrator?
_________________
ihatejim.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
deantrippe
Robin


Joined: 04 Mar 2005
Posts: 1199
Location: Georgia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tasteslikejim wrote:
Well he mentioned your name in class and he said he was maybe talking to you about visiting our class as a guest/working comic artist/illustrator?

this is true!
_________________
Dean Trippe | Project Rooftop
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Jamie Dee Galey
Raven


Joined: 04 Mar 2005
Posts: 83

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deantrippe wrote:
tasteslikejim wrote:
Well he mentioned your name in class and he said he was maybe talking to you about visiting our class as a guest/working comic artist/illustrator?

this is true!


As soon as his tags are good!
_________________
poo?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
deantrippe
Robin


Joined: 04 Mar 2005
Posts: 1199
Location: Georgia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamie Dee Galey wrote:
deantrippe wrote:
tasteslikejim wrote:
Well he mentioned your name in class and he said he was maybe talking to you about visiting our class as a guest/working comic artist/illustrator?

this is true!


As soon as his tags are good!

HA.
_________________
Dean Trippe | Project Rooftop
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Forums Forum Index -> WIP Club All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group