The Forums Forum Index The Forums
Message board for the various projects at TenCentTicker.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Andrew Gump - Tampa, Fl

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Forums Forum Index -> Hourly Comic Day 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gump870
Aqualad

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:32 am    Post subject: Andrew Gump - Tampa, Fl Reply with quote

Hello all,

So to start, I am not an artist, but a friend of mine, Mike Maihack is. We work together and last year I got to see hourly comic day as he participated. This year, I thought I would join in, despite my lack of artistic ability. Anywho, please check out what I was able to accomplish. A little background, I drew myself as a giraffe because of: http://cowshell.com/cowandbuffalo/2008/01/13/andrew/

Look for Febraury 2nd's comic to see an update on that. It is a good comic to read, not just because I was persistant enough to get my own character, but because it is truly good.

mr cow
Terra

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is awesome because i'm in it. also- because you are a giraffe. also- unlike john campbell, you actually got to dream of motorcycles.

felneymike
Cyborg

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, quite funny, and the art isn't soooo bad. Thoguh it'd benefit from plain paper (nick it from the copy room, what else are office jobs for?) and larger writing XD
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Forums Forum Index -> Hourly Comic Day 2008 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: