The Forums Forum Index The Forums
Message board for the various projects at TenCentTicker.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

**POSTING GUIDELINES**

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Forums Forum Index -> Hourly Comic Day 2006
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stereotypist
Terra

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: **POSTING GUIDELINES** Reply with quote

dean, if you could sticky this thread, that would be great!

because there might be a decent number of people doing this, i'm going to ask that you adhere to a little format! post only your comics, in order, in a new thread. make the subject as follows:

[hc] name, location

so when i post my comics, the subject of the new thread that i create will look like:

[hc] john campbell, chicago, illinois

this helps us know what time zone you're in and such! and makes it easier to see just what you're about to click on! plus it will keep the comics threads separate from the non-comics threads. thank you guys!

p.s. if you haven't already done this, you can totally edit the subject line. i know it's a bit anal, but it will make life better for everyone! no more land mines or carrot top! what a world it will be.
stereotypist
Terra

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a few people have e-mailed me asking if it's okay to post comics at the end of the day and not be scanning throughout the day. yes! the scanning is secondary to the actual making of the comics. most people will be doing this and we'll see a lot more comics tomorrow, i think.
lyjb0202
Aqualad

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:57 pm    Post subject: 我们知道大 Reply with quote

北京?k?C 通知
尊敬的客户您好!由于2008年奥运会期间,北京地区不能货到付钱,尽情谅解,但我绝对以人格保证信誉和质量。信誉是每个企业都必须要走的道路,所以请客户门放心选择我们,其实我们?k?C 的也不容易!现在查的很严,都有点不想做这行业了,但话又说回来,现在?k?C 行业已经是社会不可缺少的特殊行业,应为毕业证就是个窍门砖。我们知道大家的辛苦!所以我们会尽心为每一位客户做好每一件事。
1、签证类:承办各国合法签证(以美国、日本、澳洲、海淀?k?C 、北京?k?C 地区为主)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Forums Forum Index -> Hourly Comic Day 2006 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: