The Forums Forum Index The Forums
Message board for the various projects at TenCentTicker.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Adam Collins - Portsmouth, England [Sidenote: AWESOME!]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Forums Forum Index -> Hourly Comic Day 2009
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Addidom
Aqualad

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:52 am    Post subject: Adam Collins - Portsmouth, England [Sidenote: AWESOME!] Reply with quote

Sorry if the topic name rose your expectations! Coz to be quite honest, i'm so lazy that I didnt even draw me! I used a character from my comics to play the role of me >_<

But anywhoo, this is the first time I've done this so I hope you enjoy ^_^

felneymike
Cyborg

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cute, er, bunny XD.

Online idiocy can be fun. Other good sources are Youtube (pretty much anywhere) and Myspace (look for gays, chavs and gangsta's and read what they have put in thier "books" section, it's always amusing)
Addidom
Aqualad

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:12 am    Post subject: I actually have no idea what he is.... Reply with quote

I really don't have a clue what he was suppose to be! I think he started off as a dog and then I got progressively more lazy as I kept drawing him >_<

haha! ahh, that'd be the typical "books? what are books?" line! As if not reading books is the height of cool! Or they list magazine's instead of books *rolls eyes*

I was only stunned by the idiocy because that comment was sent to me because I refused to add this nutjob who kept sending me a friend invite, bunch of wierdo's on the net! >_<
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Forums Forum Index -> Hourly Comic Day 2009 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: