The Forums Forum Index The Forums
Message board for the various projects at TenCentTicker.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Caitlin Boulter - Sydney Australia (EDIT - complete!)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Forums Forum Index -> Hourly Comic Day 2010
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crateycoo
Aqualad

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:21 am    Post subject: Caitlin Boulter - Sydney Australia (EDIT - complete!) Reply with quote

I've never tried this before! But here's my attempts.

Last edited by Crateycoo on Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crateycoo
Aqualad

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the unwieldy and untimely uploading of pics...

I started a few hours late last night, so I might do a couple of make-up strips before I go to bed tonight to make up the 24-hour thing.
LadyKit
Jericho

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's amazing how those of us who wear glasses seem to forget to draw them. I did the same thing last year!

Terrible news about the house you liked... like a punch in the gut, that is.
Crateycoo
Aqualad

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am SO glad I'm not the only one who forgets!

Ahh... the house... it is the stuff dreams are made of http://www.domain.com.au/Property/For-Rent/House/NSW/Glebe/?adid=6464045

I don't know how long that link will last (it's a real estate website after all) but that's the house. A-ma-zing, but sadly real estate agents don't seem to give preference to 20 y.o. students. Who knows why.
LadyKit
Jericho

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is gorgeous! I'd be heartbroken too!

Most real estate agents don't realize that there are actually SOME students out there who are able to pay all their bills on time and in full... they usually just throw us all in the "slacker" and "deadbeat" piles. It is so not rad.
americanbeetles
Aqualad

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good lord, I would murder one if not several real estate agents for $125 rent in Glebe. It is like the promised land! Especially in comparison to, sigh, Canberra.
melanie c.
Aqualad

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I remembered to draw my glasses in about 2% of my strips. Which is a little strange this time since last year I had no problem remembering.
Crateycoo
Aqualad

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, americanbeetles, but then the world probably needs fewer real estate agents in it anyway (uh, excepting of course any who might be reading hourly comics... you guys are okay). I nearly strangled Dad down the phone for that though. "Well great, Dad, good ol' 1976, but you know how much that would cost these days? A bajillion dollars. A ba-ji-lli-on, are you hearing me?"
And yeaaah... Canberra's, uh... tranquil? Manuka's nice!

Haha melanie, I reckon we just swing it as, you know, a reflection of our true selves, unbound by the constrictions of these metal frames.... (/inspirational voice)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Forums Forum Index -> Hourly Comic Day 2010 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: