The Forums Forum Index The Forums
Message board for the various projects at TenCentTicker.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You Ain't No Picasso? Sound Familiar?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Forums Forum Index -> Rambling On
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deantrippe
Robin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:29 pm    Post subject: You Ain't No Picasso? Sound Familiar? Reply with quote

YANP is an indie music blog that posts free mp3s of good bands pretty much every day. I've talked to the dude that runs it a few times, and he really knows his stuff. Highly recommended. I pretty much download everything the dude posts, and about 75% of it stays in my collection.

http://www.youaintnopicasso.com

It's funny that 'You Ain't No Dancer' has to do with art, and 'You Ain't No Picasso' has to do with music. Either way, you ain't one.
van
Aqualad

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep, thats a pretty nice website
jimmehgee
Terra

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been a returning visitor to his site since I saw this thread a little ago, and I just thought I'd say thanks. Found some great stuff on it.
Robin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimmehgee wrote:
I've been a returning visitor to his site since I saw this thread a little ago, and I just thought I'd say thanks. Found some great stuff on it.

Awesome, np. Great site. My mp3 player is full of stuff I got there. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Forums Forum Index -> Rambling On All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: