The Forums Forum Index The Forums
Message board for the various projects at TenCentTicker.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nora Stone - Ann Arbor, Michigan (complete!)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Forums Forum Index -> Hourly Comic Day 2011
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dancing Beetle
Aqualad

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:13 pm    Post subject: Nora Stone - Ann Arbor, Michigan (complete!) Reply with quote

Hi everybody! This is the first time I've ever done HCD, but I've been following some of my favorite webcomic artists' contributions for a couple of years, and thought I'd finally participate. It made me a little nervous, because I'm not a visual artist. At all. I mean I don't have a sketchbook, I never draw, I never paint, nothing. But this seemed like a good ideaóand it was!

Some hours got lost between catching the bus home, grocery shopping, and wine... :(

This was so much fun. I am not confident at all in my skills as a visual artist, but I feel like these all turned out pretty well. Itís very fortunate that I had an interesting day, because often itís just me sitting in front of a computer or sitting in class or sitting on the bus. Maybe I created an interesting day because I knew I would be chronicling it? I didnít see my sweetheart, though, which is atypical. Itís too bad I didnít get to draw him because he has a wonderful beard.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Forums Forum Index -> Hourly Comic Day 2011 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: