The Forums Forum Index The Forums
Message board for the various projects at TenCentTicker.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Raven Morier -- Ottawa, ON, Canada [COMPLETE]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Forums Forum Index -> Hourly Comic Day 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ravenzomg
Aqualad

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Raven Morier -- Ottawa, ON, Canada [COMPLETE] Reply with quote

EDIT: AND AN ENTIRE 32 DAYS OF COMICS COMPLETE! OH DEAR GODS.

Good Evening!

I'm Raven and I've been doing these comics since New Years and honestly I am ready to be done. Also, I have a compulsive need to draw everything in perspectives that don't make sense and are basically objectively "wrong".

I made extra sure to make today's legible(r), but if you want to go back and see the rest of my month for some reason they are of much more variable quality because i kept trying to decide whether to use the tiny post-it notes from the first day or the larger sized ones from today and also I started not really knowing how to go about this beyond "every hour a comic! keep going until the month is over or you're dead!", but anyways here is the set of comics from January 1st. You can navigate to sequential days using the awful awful arrows I designed at the bottom as a joke, then forgot to change.

I would post them all here but that is like... 500+ comics, nearly 100 unique images I do not want to copy paste into BBCode =S

Today started at midnight because I was up late last night, so set your mind to "a.m." even though it says 12 and you'd think I slept in super late (I actually slept in until ELEVEN FORTY, thank you very much).

Last edited by ravenzomg on Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
ravenzomg
Aqualad

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I think the word I was looking for was "deviation", but I have statistics on the brain)

And there it is, I am done forever. I remember starting on January 1st at 12:01 and everyone there was all, "oh man, actually doing it!" and... yeah. I somehow managed it. It's really kinda cool that I'll always have 32 days of my life summed up in cheesy little post-it notes, but I'm pretty sure I'm never doing the entire month ever again. Maybe next year I'll do the day like all the sane people. =]

I only ever "forgot" a comic twice throughout the entire month, and then I remembered about 20 minutes into the next hour and hurriedly scrawled something down and kept going as if that comic were actually done >21 minutes early. I think that's technically cheating, but man I don't begin to care, that was a lot of comics.

Now i'm going to live my life and not record it. I... I forget how that works. Do you guys carry around books and just NOT write about what you're doing, or what...?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Forums Forum Index -> Hourly Comic Day 2012 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: