The Forums Forum Index The Forums
Message board for the various projects at TenCentTicker.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kevin Madison - Calgary, AB - [Two hours shy...]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Forums Forum Index -> Hourly Comic Day 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kevin B Madison
Aqualad

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:20 am    Post subject: Kevin Madison - Calgary, AB - [Two hours shy...] Reply with quote

Howdy All,

This is my first attempt at the Hourly Comic challenge. I heard about the challenge for the first time on the 1st, and so this attempt was done yesterday, February 3, 2012, rather than the 1st.

I ended up running out of steam two hours before cut-off, but I did manage to produce 16 strips for the whole day and I feel a lot better prepared for my next try, next year (I learned, for one, that I should to do it on a day when I'm a little less busy and I'm should simplify the style I use in those strips).

I gave myself 10-15 minutes to produce each strip, from concept to finished strip, so please bear that in mind for some of the weaker looking strips. Also, my handwriting sucks ass, so the lettering is pretty much unintelligable at times.

I had a blast doing this and I'm looking forward to trying again next year.

Cheers,

Kevin[/img]
MarlynnOfMany
Blue Beetle

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice stuff! I like the Law Nerd Face and the doctor's butt drawing.
Kevin B Madison
Aqualad

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh heh, thanks Nziz!
newports99
Aqualad

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject:   "What's that Reply with quote

Cheap newport cigarettes online free shipping me time with both feet falls back.
Two humanistic is close to the lake, XiaoQingXuan promote less than hinder no expected under forest and later an explosion, casual and Lin night around the waist, she's face flushed with anger of NuChi way: "you--shameless, I kill you."
  A faint, tinny sort of whistle was coming from somewhere. The newports.org, looked all around the compartment.
  "It's coming from your trunk, Harry," said Ron, standing UP and reaching into the luggage rack. A moment later he had pulled the Pocket Sneakoscope out from between Harry's robes. It was spinning very fast in the palm of Ron's hand and glowing brilliantly.
  "Is that a Sneakoscope?" said Hermione interestedly www.newports.org, standing up for a better look.
  "Yeah... mind you, it's a very cheap one newports," Ron said. "It went haywire just as I was tying it to Errol's leg to send it to Harry."
  "Were you doing anything untrustworthy at the time?" said Hermione shrewdly.
  "No! Well... I wasn't supposed to be using Errol. You know he's not really up to long journeys... but how else was I supposed to get Harry's present to him?"
  "Stick it back in the trunk," Harry advised as the Sneakoscope whistled piercingly, "or it'll wake him up."
  He nodded toward Professor Lupin. Ron stuffed the Sneakoscope into a particularly horrible pair of Uncle Vernon's old socks, which deadened the sound, then closed the lid of the trunk on it.
  "We could get it checked in Hogsmeade," said Ron, sitting back down. "They sell that sort of thing in Dervish and Banges, magical instruments and stuff. Fred and George told me."
  "Do you know much about Hogsmeade?" asked Hermione keenly. "I've read it's the only entirely non-Muggle settlement in Britain --"
  "Yeah, I think it is," said Ron in an offhand sort of way.
  "But that's not Why I want to go. I just want to get inside Honey Dukes."
  "What's that?" said Hermione.
  "It's this sweetshop," said Ron, a dreamy look coming over his face, "where they've buy newport 100 cigarettes asdfqsef56 online.
Related articles:

don't hurt him
felneymike
Cyborg

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep searching for bound volumes of interesting old story papers, comics and magazines on ebay, but there's page after page of journals reporting on cases in housing law in 2002. And they want like 900 each for them. Just if you're after some, like XD
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Forums Forum Index -> Hourly Comic Day 2012 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: