The Forums Forum Index The Forums
Message board for the various projects at TenCentTicker.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kathleen, Nova Scotia (fixed and complete!)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Forums Forum Index -> Hourly Comic Day 2009
View previous topic :: View next topic  
victorion
Aqualad

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:39 am    Post subject: Kathleen, Nova Scotia (fixed and complete!) Reply with quote

Oops, I seem to have exceeded my university bandwidth for the day. I'm just uploading everything to imageshack now.

I had a hard time getting the pencil to look dark enough on the screen. I apologize for the difficulty of seeing/reading! :c

4:35pm says: this assignment is horrible and I'm so tired of being on the computer (the glass of wine did not help)

Augh if I had wanted to analyze laws I would have gone to law school! I don't feel smart or experienced enough to have anything meaningful to say about these acts. Not a good use of my time. Also Montreal is losing so I am annoyed and my fantasy team is losing too.

5:12pm says: If I stare out the window long enough maybe he will get to come home.

I think if I start making supper there is a rule that he gets to leave. I hope the surgery is going well though - out there someone else wants to to be over too.

Depressing numbers: from last Monday morning to when he gets home tomorrow night, Chris will have been at the hospital or on call for 107 hours. He will work 12 days in a row.

Last edited by victorion on Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:33 pm; edited 7 times in total
Kate Beaton
Aqualad

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw kat you guys are adorable
victorion
Aqualad

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was feeling extra wife-y yesterday! I guess the only good thing about Chris having to work so much is that I am always very very excited when he gets to come home.

I had forgotten that you had done hourlies last year too, I will have to revisit them! I hope you're feeling better today!
TheLetterP
Aqualad

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hooray for maritime hourly comics! I can relate to moving things around as a substitute for cleaning.
colleen
Raven

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nova scotia power! Chocolate for breakfast is the best kind of breakfast.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Forums Forum Index -> Hourly Comic Day 2009 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: